What is actually going on with the cancellation?
A question we are asked very often at the moment, because travel insecurity is still high.
Our regular cancellation conditions ( except 23.12.-06.01.):
- 3 months to 30 days prior to arrival date 40% of the total arrangement price;
- 29 - 7 days before the arrival date 80 % of the total arrangement price;
- in the last week before the arrival date and in case of no-show 90% of the total arrangement price.
Frequently asked questions:
- What happens in the case of official restrictions?
Of course, this does not apply if there are official restrictions. In case of official restrictions, whether in Austria or in the country of origin, the cancellation is ALWAYS free of charge until the day of arrival.
- What if I or my family are Covid19 positive?
In case of illness (even symptom-free), we recommend taking out travel insurance. In this case, the Europäische Reiseversicherung will cover the cancellation costs for you. When you book, we will send you the link with the option to take out insurance.
Many good reasons to book your holiday NOW.
We are looking forward to the coming months and are convinced that the current Europe-wide measures to contain the infections will soon take effect and that nothing will stand in the way of a relaxed holiday.
We have also received the Safty Gastein Button for our internal efforts.
Internally, we and our staff are vaccinated or get tested regularly, pay attention to the distance, disinfect all surfaces, ventilate permanently.
Really many good reasons to book your holiday NOW.