On the following website you will find the general terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotels in different languages.
This also includes the cancellation conditions, as these can vary depending on the arrival date, we have detailed them here!
Up to 3 months before the agreed arrival date of the guest, the accommodation contract can be canceled without paying a cancellation fee by a unilateral declaration by the contractual partner.
Outside the period specified above, withdrawal by unilateral declaration by the contractual partner is only possible with payment of the following cancellation fees:
- The following fees apply in principle, with the exception of special times such as Christmas / New Year and the periods defined in the next paragraphs:
- 3 months to 30 days before the day of arrival 40% of the total arrangement price;
- up to 7 days before the day of arrival 70% of the total arrangement price;
- 90% of the total arrangement price in the last week before the day of arrival and in the event of no-show.
- Easy Summer Cancellation Policy 2020 valid for all arrivals from 29.05 to 30.11.2020, with fixed booking from May 1st, 2020 to June 17th, 2020:
- from 3 days and non-arrival 90% of the total arrangement price;
- 7 to 3 days before arrival 70% of the total arrangement price;
- cancel free of charge up to 7 days before arrival;
- The deposit is only 25% of the arrangement price.
- Non-Refundable Rate. Valid for all bookings with an arrival from 23. December to 06. January:
- In the event of cancellation at any time 100% of the total arrangement price;
- a deposit of 100% of the arrangement price is mandatory.